[Polaris Sportsman XP 550/850 // 2009+]
[Polaris Sportsman XP 550/850 Touring // 2010+]
[Polaris Sportsman 550 X2 // 2011+]
[Polaris Scrambler 850/1000 // 2012+]
Get the most out of your Sportsman or Scrambler with SuperATV’s maximum clearance a-arms. Get an additional 1-1/4″ of clearance without adding a lift kit! Backed by a Lifetime Warranty and featuring 25% larger tubing, our unique dual bend design forward control arms are carefully crafted to maintain factory steering geometry. What does that mean for you? No added wear and tear on important components such as axles and tie rods! To give your machine the Ultimate clearance pair with 2″ Lift Kit.
Industry Leading Adjustability
Unlike others, our arms allow you to custom tailor your ride to fit your individual needs. Add a lift, new shocks, or larger tires and eliminate premature tire wear, often caused by misalignment, and keep the ride quality you want.
- 1.25″ additional clearance
- Run up to 28″ tires with no lift!
- 1.25″ tube – 25% larger than OEM
- Full camber adjustability
- Does not include ball joints
Part Options Available
- AA-P-850XP-HC-02 : Black :: Polaris Sportsman XP/Scrambler High Clearance A-Arms
- AA-P-850XP-HC-03 : Red :: Polaris Sportsman XP/Scrambler High Clearance A-Arms