[Polaris RZR S 900 // 2015+]
[Polaris Polaris RZR 4 900 // 2015+]
[Polaris Polaris RZR S 1000 // 2016+]
SuperATV is proud to offer the only lift kit that provides the full 3” for the RZR 900 S without causing the axles to bind! Here at SuperATV we know lifts. With over 10 years of engineering and testing under our belts, we strive to deliver the most innovative and best performing kits on the market. When you want a kit that stands the toughest riding conditions time and time again, you want SuperATV.
Unlike other machines, the RZR S 900’s factory rear axles bind with any movement of the shocks and a arms. SuperATV’s rich history in manufacturing axles and suspension has made this kit easy for us. Unlike other companies, we provide you with the ultimate setup of axles and brackets. Our Rhino Brand Axles are designed for strength and longevity; bigger CV’s, more articulation, and the perfect blend of heat treat and testing.
This RZR S 900 lift kit is designed for wear, tear and any other torture you want to throw at it while you’re riding. The design prevents CV binding or damage for the remainder of your machine’s life. How can we ensure this? Because we’ve changed from the once common lifting from the bottom of the shock to using UPPER shock mounts. This method improves ride quality, axle angles, and steering geometry. We’ve taken traditional and made it EXCEPTIONAL!
- 100% bolt-on for easy install
- Full 3” of front and rear lift
- Run up to 32” Tires
- Includes all necessary hardware and instructions
- Rhino Brand Rear Axles Recommended for 2015+
- Reinforced, heavy-duty front and rear shock relocating brackets
- Does Not Include Ball Joints
- Lifetime warranty
Part Options Available
- LK-P-RZR900S15-3 : 2015 :: Polaris RZR S/ RZR 4 3″ Lift Kit
- LK-P-GEN1K-3-002 : 2016 :: Polaris RZR S/ RZR 4 3″ Lift Kit
TERMS OF WARRANTY
SuperATV offers the premium product on the market and extends the industry’s best warranty to go with it. Each lift kit that SuperATV manufactures comes with a LIFETIME WARRANTY. If for any reason a bracket should bend or break, we will send you a replacement part free of charge. Whether you pile it up or your buddy took it for that ever-so-innocent test ride, we’ve got you covered.
Please note: All SuperATV products are warrantied to the original purchaser.
How to make a warranty claim?
All warranties MUST have a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number. Also, we cannot ship a new product until the warranty item has been inspected by a SuperATV employee.
1. Go to www.superatv.com. At the bottom of the page click Return Policy.
2. Complete the form to obtain an RGA number or call toll free 1-855-743-3427 for assistance.
3. Provide proof of purchase.
4. Provide proof of breakage. This should be done by returning the item to:
740 B Clifty Dr.
Madison, IN 47250
5. Write the RGA number on the box. Also include the RGA number, proof of purchase and any notes in the box.
6. Customer pays to ship the item to SuperATV and we pay to ship it back.
7. SuperATV will contact you within 24 business hours of receiving the broken item.
With all warranty claims, standard shipping services apply unless otherwise approved. If you need expedited shipping, please communicate to the Warranty Department and we will contact you with expedited shipping rates. We recommend that you keep your tracking number and shipment information.