[Polaris Ranger 800 XP // 2009-2010+]
[Polaris Ranger Crew XP // 2011+]
This will not fit diesel, EV or 700.
SuperATV’s Wicked 6 Series lift is ready for you to put it through whatever you can imagine. Made from high strength materials, our a arms and axles are ready for your heavy foot. This kit gives you the extra ground clearance the 4 seaters need to clear even the toughest terrain.
This kit is a bolt-on kit that includes everything you need to go BIG.
- All new heavy-duty a arms with 1-1/2″ front & rear offset.
- High clearance front and rear a-arms (lifetime warranty on a-arms)
- 4 Rhino Brand Axles with a 1 year warranty
- Complete with heavy-duty tie rod and extensions
- Extended Brake Lines included
- 100% bolt on
- Shock relocating brackets for stock shocks
- Easy-to-follow instructions
- Does Not Include Ball Joints
When you’re modifying your machine, demand the strength and performance of SuperATV’s Wicked 6.
Kit includes our Steering Stop Kit. It is designed to help prevent tire rub by limiting the amount of steering wheel turn. Also helps to save your axles by preventing too hard of a turn when reversing under hard throttle.
Take your Ranger where others only dream of going.
Part Option Available
- LK-P-RAN09-6-002 :: Polaris Ranger XP & Crew 6″ Lift Kit
TERMS OF WARRANTY
SuperATV offers the premium product on the market and extends the industry’s best warranty to go with it. Each lift kit that SuperATV manufactures comes with a LIFETIME WARRANTY. If for any reason a bracket should bend or break, we will send you a replacement part free of charge. Whether you pile it up or your buddy took it for that ever-so-innocent test ride, we’ve got you covered.
Please note: All SuperATV products are warrantied to the original purchaser.
How to make a warranty claim?
All warranties MUST have a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number. Also, we cannot ship a new product until the warranty item has been inspected by a SuperATV employee.
1. Go to www.superatv.com. At the bottom of the page click Return Policy.
2. Complete the form to obtain an RGA number or call toll free 1-855-743-3427 for assistance.
3. Provide proof of purchase.
4. Provide proof of breakage. This should be done by returning the item to:
740 B Clifty Dr.
Madison, IN 47250
5. Write the RGA number on the box. Also include the RGA number, proof of purchase and any notes in the box.
6. Customer pays to ship the item to SuperATV and we pay to ship it back.
7. SuperATV will contact you within 24 business hours of receiving the broken item.
With all warranty claims, standard shipping services apply unless otherwise approved. If you need expedited shipping, please communicate to the Warranty Department and we will contact you with expedited shipping rates. We recommend that you keep your tracking number and shipment information.