[Polaris Ranger Fullsize 800 // 2009-2014]
[Polaris Ranger Fullsize Crew 800 // 2010-2014]
[Polaris Ranger Fullsize Diesel 900 // 2011-2014]
[Polaris Ranger Fullsize 800 6×6 // 2010+]
Why we make them?
Who doesn’t want extra clearance. SuperATV’s Ranger Fullsize high clearance rear arms take your machine to unmatched style and performance. With an additional 1.5” of added clearance, you’ll clear obstacles that would once get you down. Backed by a lifetime warranty and featuring larger tubing, our unique dual bend design arms are carefully crafted to maintain factory steering geometry.
What does that mean for you?
Our precision engineered a arms have no added wear and tear on important component, such as axles and bushings, to keep your wheel turning longer.
Industry Leading Adjustability
SuperATV Ranger Fullsize rear a-arms feature the industry leading Adjustable Pivot Blocks. Unlike others, SuperATV arms allow you to custom tailor your ride to fit your individual riding needs. Add a lift, new shocks, or larger tires and eliminate premature tire wear, often caused from misalignment, and keep the ride quality you want.
- 1.5″ Rear Offset
- 1.5″ additional clearance
- Run up to 28″ tires with no lift!
- 1.25″ DOM tubing – larger than OEM
- Full adjustability
- Re-uses existing bushings
- Powder coated for added durability
- Multiple color options to match your machine
Part Options Available
- AA-P-RAN-09XP-R-HC-02 : Black :: Polaris Ranger Fullsize High Clearance Rear A-Arms
- AA-P-RAN-09XP-R-HC-07 : White Aluminum :: Polaris Ranger Fullsize High Clearance Rear A-Arms