[Kawasaki Teryx 800 // 2014+]
[Kawasaki Teryx 4 800 // 2014+]
Why We Make It
Unmatched strength, style, and performance. Engineered to deliver all out strength, we’ve taken our traditional and made it exceptional with SuperATV’s AtlasPro High Clearance Boxed A-Arms. Each arm is constructed of a precise blend of materials then hand welded, making them 4x stronger than stock! Through our unique dual bend design, AtlasPro arms give you an additional 1.5″ of coveted ground clearance, taking you over obstacles that would once hang you up and end your fun. Available in multiple colors to match your machine and your style.
Industry Leading Adjustability
What does this mean for you? The High Clearance Boxed A-Arms for the Teryx feature industry leading Adjustable Pivot Blocks. Unlike others, AtlasPro A-Arms allow you to adjust your alignment. Adjustable pivot blocks eliminate the worry of premature tire wear that can come from the addition of a lift kit, new shocks, or larger tires.
Strength and Durability
With structural integrity that gives you the confidence to blast the whoops or take on the most heart thumping of hills, these arms are constructed of an extra high strength steel that is thermo-mechanically rolled and typically found in truck chassis and cranes. At 4x the strength of stock and backed by the SuperATV lifetime warranty, our a arms for the Teryx are guaranteed to take anything you can throw at them.
- 1.5″ Forward Offset
- 4x stronger than stock
- Hand welded strength and style
- Excellent strength to weight ratio
- Includes 4 arms
- Maximum tire size : 30″
- Grease zerks
- Brake line fittings
- 1.5″ of additional ground clearance
- Powder coated finish for increased durability
- Multiple color options to match your machine
- Must use 1″ wheel spacers if you have 12″ (or smaller) diameter wheels
The Uniball and Stud
SuperATV spared no detail in the creation of these arms and tip to tip you will see strength, style, and features that are unmatched in the market. We know ball joints can be a weak link. To ensure a bullet proof design, arms are paired with a 4130 chromoly uniball. Match top of the line materials with a stud that is 140% larger than OEM, and you’ve got a set of arms that are Built for Battle. Important to note that the SuperATV uniball studs are not necked down; they measure 17.9 mm compared to the OEM ball joint stud at 12.7. With a larger stud and meticulously heat treated materials, you have an uniball that is 400% stronger than your stock ball joint.
- 17.9mm stud
- 4130 chromoly prehard HRC 30/34
Part Options Available
- AA-K-TRX4-1.5-WC-02 : Black :: Kawasaki Teryx AtlasPro High Clearance Forward Offset Boxed A-Arms
- AA-K-TRX4-1.5-WC-07 : White Aluminum :: Kawasaki Teryx AtlasPro High Clearance Forward Offset Boxed A-Arms
- AA-K-TRX4-1.5-WC-12 : Green :: Kawasaki Teryx AtlasPro High Clearance Forward Offset Boxed A-Arms