[Kawasaki Teryx 4 // 2012+]
[Kawasaki Teryx 800 // 2014+]
NOTE: You must have aftermarket wheels or use 1″ wheel spacers on rear of machine if using stock wheels.
Teryx 4 owners, SuperATV has a solution to your ground clearance problem. Upgrade your machine with a SuperATV 2″ lift kit. This lift kit is an easy, bolt-on system that when installed with stock tires and wheels increases your front and rear ground clearance by 2″ on average. When combined with larger tires and wheels your machine becomes even more EXTREME. Perfect for any type of riding, whether you are on the trails, farm, hills, creek, or sand. You are sure to stand out and out perform.
SuperATV lifts are carefully machined to maintain proper angles on the quad and are engineered for maximum performance with enhanced handling and stability. Components are precision cut and powder coated for durability.
Specs and Features
- Run up to 29.5″ tire
- Powder coated brackets for durability
- Designed to work with OEM axles
- No drilling or welding required
This product is backed by a Super ATV lifetime warranty.
Part Options Available
- LK-K-TRX4-2 : 2012-2015 :: Kawasaki Teryx 4 2″ Lift Kit
- LK-K-TRX4-2-001-02 : 2016+ :: Kawasaki Teryx 4 2″ Lift Kit
TERMS OF WARRANTY
SuperATV offers the premium product on the market and extends the industry’s best warranty to go with it. Each lift kit that SuperATV manufactures comes with a LIFETIME WARRANTY. If for any reason a bracket should bend or break, we will send you a replacement part free of charge. Whether you pile it up or your buddy took it for that ever-so-innocent test ride, we’ve got you covered.
Please note: All SuperATV products are warrantied to the original purchaser.
How to make a warranty claim?
All warranties MUST have a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number. Also, we cannot ship a new product until the warranty item has been inspected by a SuperATV employee.
1. Go to www.superatv.com. At the bottom of the page click Return Policy.
2. Complete the form to obtain an RGA number or call toll free 1-855-743-3427 for assistance.
3. Provide proof of purchase.
4. Provide proof of breakage. This should be done by returning the item to:
740 B Clifty Dr.
Madison, IN 47250
5. Write the RGA number on the box. Also include the RGA number, proof of purchase and any notes in the box.
6. Customer pays to ship the item to SuperATV and we pay to ship it back.
7. SuperATV will contact you within 24 business hours of receiving the broken item.
With all warranty claims, standard shipping services apply unless otherwise approved. If you need expedited shipping, please communicate to the Warranty Department and we will contact you with expedited shipping rates. We recommend that you keep your tracking number and shipment information.