[Can-Am Outlander 500 // 2013+ Gen 2 (STD, XT)]
[Can-Am Outlander 650 // 2013+ Gen 2 (STD, XT)]
[Can-Am Outlander 650 // 2013-2015 Gen 2 (XMR)]
[Can-Am Outlander 800R // 2012+ Gen 2 (STD, XT)]
[Can-Am Outlander 800R // 2012-2015 Gen 2 (XMR)]
[Can-Am Outlander 800R // 2013+ Gen 2 (XT-P)]
[Can-Am Outlander MAX 800R // 2013+ Gen 2 (XT, XT-P)]
[Can-Am Outlander 1000 // 2012+ Gen 2 (STD, XT)]
[Can-Am Outlander 1000R // 2013-2015 Gen 2 (XMR)]
[Can-Am Outlander MAX 1000 // 2013+ Gen 2 (LTD, XT, XT-P)]
[Can-Am Outlander L // 2015+]
Why We Make Them?
Take back your torque with Gear Driven Performance. We all know monster tires rob your much-desired horsepower. To keep that ultimate performance and gain an extra 4” of coveted lift, you want GDP.
The GDP portal lift system spares no details as the most comprehensive kit on the market. We know suspension and transferred over 10 years of suspension engineering into the GDP portal lifts. GDP starts by vertically relocating the axle centerline while retaining factory steering geometry – a must if you want to increase the life of your axles, differential, and drive train components. Pair that with a 1.82:1 gear reduction (approximately 45%), and you’ve got a performance driven machine!
Our unique portal gear hub design includes new extended length rear trailing arms. These extended length rear trailing arms require SuperATV’s Rhino Brand axles. In addition, if running factory 14″ wheels, you must use 2″ wheel spacers.
- Pair with SuperATV lift kits, A-Arms, and axles for extreme performance
- 45% gear reduction
- Designed for all terrains and riding styles
- You will not chop your axles. GDP is the only kit on the market compatible with aftermarket and OEM axles with no modifications
- GDP maintains performance-ready axle angles
Impenetrable Bearings and Seals
- First in the industry thrust bearing that is specifically designed to take axial load, unlike the standard bearing that is only sufficient for radial loads
- Automotive grade bearings
- Press fit, precision ground gears and shafts to eliminate unwanted slop
- Precision-ground chromium titanium alloy gears for industry best performance
- Eliminates friction for reduced heat, noise and allows you to run at higher speeds
- Reduced friction build-up
- Quiet gears at all speeds
- Performs at machine’s fullest capacity
- Heavy duty structural member
- 10.9 grade hardware
- Modular design for improved functionality
- CNC machined aluminum housing
- Polished aluminum for long lasting, stylish finish.
Adjustability? Pair with our adjustable A-Arms
- GDP understands the need for adjustability allowing you to custom tailor your machine to match your riding needs
- Eliminates unwanted, premature tire wear caused from misalignment
- Camber adjustability on all SuperATV A-Arms
Mounting Plates and Pivot Blocks
- CNC formed, fully gusseted 5/16” mounting plates
- Forged pivot blocks
Slotted Rotors for Unmatched Cooling
- Large 13″ Rotors
- Each wheel hub includes 4 bolt patterns 4/156, 4/137, 4/115, 4/110
- Ability to utilize different wheels on same hub
- Stainless steel, braided brake lines included in each kit
- Requires an 18″ or larger wheel
- 18″ wheels can not exceed 4-1/2″ backspacing
- 20″ and larger wheels can not exceed 5″ backspacing
||Max Tire Size
|6″ Lift Kit
Measurements taken with suspension fully compressed and at max turn. Although these are not fully representative of normal riding conditions, stated tire sizes will not rub. With minimal rubbing or trimming, larger sizes can be used.
Part Options Available
- Not Available : Outlander XMR 1000 : With a SuperATV 6″ Lift Kit : Black :: Can-Am Outlander (Gen 2) 6″ Portal Gear Lift
- Not Available : Outlander XMR 1000 : With a SuperATV 6″ Lift Kit : Yellow :: Can-Am Outlander (Gen 2) 6″ Portal Gear Lift
- PGH6-7-13-002-LK6-02 : Outlander (Except XMR 1000) : With a SuperATV 6″ Lift Kit : Black :: Can-Am Outlander (Gen 2) 6″ Portal Gear Lift
- PGH6-7-13-002-LK6-06 : Outlander (Except XMR 1000) : With a SuperATV 6″ Lift Kit : Yellow :: Can-Am Outlander (Gen 2) 6″ Portal Gear Lift
Limited Lifetime Warranty
When filling gear box use only 80W-90 gear oil. Using grease will cause failure of gears and bearings. Using grease will void your warranty.
SuperATV extends the following limited lifetime warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser. SuperATV warrants this product and its parts (excluding bearings, seals, & gaskets). Warranty is limited to material and / or workmanship defect at the time of shipment from the factory, and in no event shall seller have any liability for consequential damages of any kind resulting from a breach of this warranty. This warranty will be void on all products that show evidence of misapplication, improper installation, abuse, lack of proper maintenance, negligence, or alteration from original design. This warranty is in lieu of any other warranties, either expressed or implied, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILTY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Procedures for obtaining warranty service:
Should you have any problems with your Gear Driven Performance product, please call SuperATV Customer Service at 855-743-3427. Please have a copy of your original purchase receipt available, with dealer name (if applicable), date of purchase, and invoice number when calling for technical help. Most often, installation, or break in procedural issues (See break in procedure information, located in the instructions) can be handled quickly by speaking with one of our customer service representatives.
If it is determined that repairs are required to your Gear Driven Performance portal, you MUST acquire an RGA number from our customer service team. RGA’s and repair services are ONLY rendered by SuperATV. Any shipping costs incurred after 30 days (starting from the original purchase date) on any transmission returned for repair is the customer’s responsibility. ALL transmissions must be returned in the original box, with the original packaging, or a similarly well protected box. ALL portals must have the RGA number clearly written on the outside of the package. NO COD packages will be accepted, and no package will be accepted without an RGA number written on the outside of the box. RGA numbers are only valid for 30 days from the date of issue. Shipping information including address and method will be given to you by our customer service team.
Replacement bearings, seals and gaskets can be found here.
Thank you for your business!