Can-Am Outlander and Renegade Axles – 6″ (Gen 2) – Rhino Brand
This is for use with SuperATV’s Big 6″ Outlander & Renegade Lift Kit. Will not work with stock height machines.
Setting the bar high, Rhino Brand Axles are made from heavy-duty 4340 chromoly steel, one of the industry’s strongest materials. With an excellent strength-to-weight ratio, Rhino Brand Axles are Built for Battle! These axles exceed expectations and deliver performance not found in OEM or other aftermarket axles. Each CV and Shaft is maximized for ultimate strength. Protecting each CV is a puncture-resistance TPE (Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer) boot with a low profile clamp. Rhino Brand Axles spare no details and are packed with a synthetic grease to keep your CVs running cool each time you ride. Each axle is precision engineered to provide the ultimate balance of strength and longevity. Whether you’re running monster tires, blazing high horsepower, or tackling gnarly terrain, Rhino Brand Axles are built to withstand the harshest of conditions.
- Maximized CV and shaft size for ultimate strength
- High articulation angles
- Industry leading 4340 Chromoly for unmatched longevity
- Precision engineered cage and housing for reduced friction and a smooth range of motion
- Synthetic grease to keep CVs cool each time you ride
- 1 year warranty
Part Options Available
- 7-13-LT6-FR-BT : Front Right (+6 Length) :: Can-Am Outlander and Renegade Axles – 6″ (Gen 2) – Rhino Brand
- 7-13-LT6-FL-BT : Front Left (+6 Length) :: Can-Am Outlander and Renegade Axles – 6″ (Gen 2) – Rhino Brand
- 7-13-LT6-RR-BT : Rear Right (+6 Length) :: Can-Am Outlander and Renegade Axles – 6″ (Gen 2) – Rhino Brand
- 7-13-LT6-RL-BT : Rear Left (+6 Length) :: Can-Am Outlander and Renegade Axles – 6″ (Gen 2) – Rhino Brand
TERMS OF WARRANTY
SuperATV Rhino Brand Axles (excluding boots) are warrantied to the original purchaser for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. If the axle fails for any reason within 60 days from the date of purchase, SuperATV will ship a replacement axle free of charge. If the axle fails after 60 days, but within the first year of the date of purchase, the purchaser must pay a flat $50.00 replacement fee. In all warranty cases, the purchaser must provide SuperATV with proof of purchase and proof of breakage.
How to make a warranty claim?
All warranties MUST have a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number. Also, we cannot ship a new product until the warranty item has been inspected by a SuperATV employee.
740 B Clifty Dr.
Madison, IN 47250
With all warranty claims, standard shipping services apply unless otherwise approved. If you need expedited shipping, please communicate to the Warranty Department and we will contact you with expedited shipping rates. We recommend that you keep your tracking number and shipment information.