[Can-Am Defender // 2016+]
Can-Am Defender High Clearance Lower Front A-Arms
Get the most out of your Defender with SuperATV’s maximum clearance a-arms. Get an additional 1.25″ of clearance without adding a lift kit! Backed by a Lifetime Warranty and featuring larger tubing, our unique dual bend design forward control arms are carefully crafted to maintain factory steering geometry. What does that mean for you? No added wear and tear on important components such as axles and tie rods! To give your machine the Ultimate clearance pair with 3″ Defender Lift Kit.
Industry Leading Adjustability
SuperATV a-arms feature the industry leading Adjustable Upper Pivot Blocks. Unlike others, our arms allow you to custom tailor your ride to fit your individual needs. Add a lift, new shocks, or larger tires and eliminate premature tire wear, often caused by misalignment, and keep the ride quality you want.
- 2 Lower high clearance A Arms
- 1.25″ Additional Clearance
- 1.25″ DOM Steel Tubing
- Full Adjustability
- Run Up To 27″ Tires With No Lift!
Part Options Available
- AA-CA-DEF-HC-02 : Black :: Can-Am Defender High Clearance Lower Front A-Arms
- AA-CA-DEF-HC-06 : Yellow :: Can-Am Defender High Clearance Lower Front A-Arms
TERMS OF WARRANTY
SuperATV provides the finest A-Arms in the market and offers a LIFETIME WARRANTY to go with it. If for any reason an arm bends, breaks, of fails we will replace it free of charge. Whether you pile it up or your buddy took it for an innocent test ride, we’ve got you covered.
Ball joints and tie rod ends are considered wear and tear items and do not carry a lifetime warranty.
Please note: All SuperATV products are warrantied to the original purchaser.
How to make a warranty claim?
All warranties MUST have a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number. Also, we cannot ship a new product until the warranty item has been inspected by a SuperATV employee.
1. Go to www.superatv.com. At the bottom of the page click Return Policy.
2. Complete the form to obtain an RGA number or call toll free 1-855-743-3427 for assistance.
3. Provide proof of purchase.
4. Provide proof of breakage. This should be done by returning the item to:
740 B Clifty Dr.
Madison, IN 47250
5. Write the RGA number on the box. Also include the RGA number, proof of purchase and any notes in the box.
6. Customer pays to ship the item to SuperATV and we pay to ship it back.
7. SuperATV will contact you within 24 business hours of receiving the broken item.
With all warranty claims, standard shipping services apply unless otherwise approved. If you need expedited shipping, please communicate to the Warranty Department and we will contact you with expedited shipping rates. We recommend that you keep your tracking number and shipment information.