Can-Am Defender 4″ Portal Gear Lift
Why We Make Them?
Take back your torque with Gear Driven Performance. We all know monster tires rob your much-desired horsepower. To keep that ultimate performance and gain an extra 4″ of coveted lift, you want GDP.
- Pair with SuperATV lift kits, A-Arms, and axles for extreme performance
- 30% gear reduction
- Designed for all terrains and riding styles
- You will not chop your axles. GDP is the only kit on the market compatible with aftermarket and OEM axles with no modifications
- GDP maintains performance-ready axle angles
Impenetrable Bearings and Seals
- First in the industry thrust bearing that is specifically designed to take axial load, unlike the standard bearing that is only sufficient for radial loads
- Automotive grade bearings
- Press fit, precision ground gears and shafts to eliminate unwanted slop
- Precision-ground chromium titanium alloy gears for industry best performance
- Eliminates friction for reduced heat, noise and allows you to run at higher speeds
- Reduced friction build-up
- Quiet gears at all speeds
- Performs at machine’s fullest capacity
- Heavy duty structural member
- 10.9 grade hardware
- Modular design for improved functionality
- CNC machined aluminum housing
- Polished aluminum for long lasting, stylish finish.
Adjustability? Pair with our adjustable A-Arms
- GDP understands the need for adjustability allowing you to custom tailor your machine to match your riding needs
- Eliminates unwanted, premature tire wear caused from misalignment
- Camber adjustability on all SuperATV A-Arms
Mounting Plates and Pivot Blocks
- CNC formed, fully gusseted 5/16″ mounting plates
- Forged pivot blocks
- Forged front mounting plates
Slotted Rotors for Unmatched Cooling
- Each wheel hub includes 4 bolt patterns 4/156, 4/137, 4/115, 4/110
- Ability to utilize different wheels on same hub
- Stainless steel, braided brake lines included in each kit
- Requires a 14″ or larger wheel
- Wheels can not exceed 4″ backspacing
Recessed Nut Kit required for most aftermarket axles. Not required when using Stock, Rhino Brand and ADR axles.
|Suspension Setup||Max Tire Size|
|2″ Lift Kit||26″|
Part Options Available
- PGH-7-67 :: Polaris Can-Am Defender 4″ Portal Gear Lift
Limited Lifetime Warranty
SuperATV extends the following limited lifetime warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser. SuperATV warrants this product and its parts (excluding bearings, seals, & gaskets). Warranty is limited to material and / or workmanship defect at the time of shipment from the factory, and in no event shall seller have any liability for consequential damages of any kind resulting from a breach of this warranty. This warranty will be void on all products that show evidence of misapplication, improper installation, abuse, lack of proper maintenance, negligence, or alteration from original design. This warranty is in lieu of any other warranties, either expressed or implied, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILTY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Procedures for obtaining warranty service:
Should you have any problems with your Gear Driven Performance product, please call Customer Service at 855-743-3427. Please have a copy of your original purchase receipt available, with dealer name (if applicable), date of purchase, and invoice number when calling for technical help. Most often, installation, or break in procedural issues (See break in procedure information, located in the instructions) can be handled quickly by speaking with one of our customer service representatives.
If it is determined that repairs are required to your Gear Driven Performance portal, you MUST acquire an RGA number from our customer service team. RGA’s and repair services are ONLY rendered by SuperATV. Any shipping costs incurred after 30 days (starting from the original purchase date) on any transmission returned for repair is the customer’s responsibility. ALL transmissions must be returned in the original box, with the original packaging, or a similarly well protected box. ALL portals must have the RGA number clearly written on the outside of the package. NO COD packages will be accepted, and no package will be accepted without an RGA number written on the outside of the box. RGA numbers are only valid for 30 days from the date of issue. Shipping information including address and method will be given to you by our customer service team.
Replacement bearings, seals and gaskets can be found here.
Thank you for your business!