[Can-Am Commander 800/1000 // 2011+]
Can-Am Commander X Model will not reinstall front sway bar
*Rear Axles do not fit Commander 800/1000 models with a locking rear differential.
- 2″ Additional Clearance
- 1.25″ Tubing – Larger Than OEM
- Full Adjustability
- Utilizes Factory Ball Joints
- Run Up To 32″ Tires With No Lift! NOTE: You will need to purchase Extended Rear Trailing Arms to clear 32″ tires in the rear of the machine. Purchase together and save $50! You must run Rhino Brand Rear Axles with the Extended Rear Trailing Arms.
Can-Am Commander High Clearance A-Arms
Get the most out of your Commander with SuperATV’s maximum clearance a-arms. Get an additional 2″ of clearance without adding a lift kit! Backed by a Lifetime Warranty and featuring larger tubing, our unique dual bend design forward control arms are carefully crafted to maintain factory steering geometry. What does that mean for you? No added wear and tear on important components such as axles and tie rods! To give your machine the Ultimate clearance pair with 2.5″ Lift Kit and our Extended Rear Trailing Arms.
Industry Leading Adjustability
SuperATV a-arms feature the industry leading Adjustable Upper Pivot Blocks. Unlike others, our arms allow you to custom tailor your ride to fit your individual needs. Add a lift, new shocks, or larger tires and eliminate premature tire wear, often caused by misalignment, and keep the ride quality you want.
- If you are going to purchase our Extended Rear Trailing Arms and are running 12″ or smaller wheels you must use 1″ Wheel Spacers in the rear of the machine. You can purchase (4) to increase track width equally in front and rear of machine.
- The Extended Rear Trailing Arms will NOT work with Air Shocks.
Part Options Available
- AA-CA-COM-HC-02 : Black :: Can-Am Commander High Clearance Forward Offset A-Arms (1.5″)
- AA-CA-COM-HC-05 : White :: Can-Am Commander High Clearance Forward Offset A-Arms (1.5″)
- AA-CA-COM-HC-06 : Yellow :: Can-Am Commander High Clearance Forward Offset A-Arms (1.5″)