[Can-Am Commander 800/1000 // 2011-2015]
ADR Brand Axles are designed to replace any stock axle application. ADR Axles are fully assembled using precision components, high quality grease, and heavy-duty Neoprene boots for excellent protection.
These axles are engineered to meet and exceed your OEM. If you’re looking for a cost effective axle, we’ve got what you want.
Axle orientation is the same as if you are sitting in the bike.
We offer a 60 day warranty on all ADR Brand axles.
Part Options Available
- SA-7-14-FR-0 : Front Right :: Can-Am Commander Axles – Stock Length – ADR Brand
- SA-7-14-FL-0 : Front Left :: Can-Am Commander Axles – Stock Length – ADR Brand
TERMS OF WARRANTY
SuperATV Rhino Brand Axles (excluding boots) are warrantied to the original purchaser for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. If the axle fails for any reason within 60 days from the date of purchase, SuperATV will ship a replacement axle free of charge. If the axle fails after 60 days, but within the first year of the date of purchase, the purchaser must pay a flat $50.00 replacement fee. In all warranty cases, the purchaser must provide SuperATV with proof of purchase and proof of breakage.
How to make a warranty claim?
All warranties MUST have a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number. Also, we cannot ship a new product until the warranty item has been inspected by a SuperATV employee.
1. Go to www.superatv.com. At the bottom of the page click Return Policy.
2. Complete the form to obtain an RGA number or call toll free 1-855-743-3427 for assistance.
3. Provide proof of purchase.
4. Provide proof of breakage. This should be done by returning the item to:
740 B Clifty Dr.
Madison, IN 47250
5. Write the RGA number on the box. Also include the RGA number, proof of purchase and any notes in the box.
6. Customer pays to ship the item to SuperATV and we pay to ship it back.
7. SuperATV will contact you within 24 business hours of receiving the broken item.
With all warranty claims, standard shipping services apply unless otherwise approved. If you need expedited shipping, please communicate to the Warranty Department and we will contact you with expedited shipping rates. We recommend that you keep your tracking number and shipment information.