[Arctic Cat Wildcat // 2012+]
[Arctic Cat Wildcat X // 2013+]
[Arctic Cat Wildcat 4 // 2013+]
Upgrade your Wildcat with a SuperATV 3.5″ lift kit. This lift kit is an easily installed system that when used with stock tires and wheels increases your front and rear ground clearance 3.5″ on average. When combined with larger tires and wheels your machine becomes even more EXTREME.
Kit includes rear spring spacers and, if you have Elka Stage 5 or Walker Evans shocks, new upper front springs.
- Front and Rear Lift
- Room for Larger Tires
- Easy, bolt on kit
- Complete with all necessary hardware and easy-to-follow instructions
Specifications on Wildcat shown in Pictures Above
- 3.5″ front and rear lift
- 28″ Terminator Tires on Front
- 1.5″ Wheel Spacers> on Front
- 28″ Terminator Tires on Rear
- 2″ Wheel Spacers on Rear
Wheel Spacers are not required to run 28″ Tires, but help increase handling and stability!
Part Options Available
- LK-AC-WC-3.5-05#DW : Elka Stage 5 Shocks :: Arctic Cat Wildcat & Wildcat X 3.5″ Lift Kit
- LK-AC-WC-3.5-002-SS : Fox Podium Shocks :: Arctic Cat Wildcat & Wildcat X 3.5″ Lift Kit
- LK-AC-WC-3.5-05#DX : Walker Evans Shocks :: Arctic Cat Wildcat & Wildcat X 3.5″ Lift Kit
- LK-AC-WC-3.5-001 : JRI Shocks :: Arctic Cat Wildcat & Wildcat X 3.5″ Lift Kit
TERMS OF WARRANTY
SuperATV offers the premium product on the market and extends the industry’s best warranty to go with it. Each lift kit that SuperATV manufactures comes with a LIFETIME WARRANTY. If for any reason a bracket should bend or break, we will send you a replacement part free of charge. Whether you pile it up or your buddy took it for that ever-so-innocent test ride, we’ve got you covered.
Please note: All SuperATV products are warrantied to the original purchaser.
How to make a warranty claim?
All warranties MUST have a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number. Also, we cannot ship a new product until the warranty item has been inspected by a SuperATV employee.
1. Go to www.superatv.com. At the bottom of the page click Return Policy.
2. Complete the form to obtain an RGA number or call toll free 1-855-743-3427 for assistance.
3. Provide proof of purchase.
4. Provide proof of breakage. This should be done by returning the item to:
740 B Clifty Dr.
Madison, IN 47250
5. Write the RGA number on the box. Also include the RGA number, proof of purchase and any notes in the box.
6. Customer pays to ship the item to SuperATV and we pay to ship it back.
7. SuperATV will contact you within 24 business hours of receiving the broken item.
With all warranty claims, standard shipping services apply unless otherwise approved. If you need expedited shipping, please communicate to the Warranty Department and we will contact you with expedited shipping rates. We recommend that you keep your tracking number and shipment information.