[Arctic Cat Wildcat // 2013+]
[Arctic Cat Wildcat 4 // 2013+]
We’ve heard the complaints and we’ve got the solution. SuperATV has created High Clearance Rear Radius Arms for your Arctic Cat Wildcat. We’ve heard of you bending them, having them get caught on rocks and debris, and of them just not being what you hoped for.
Made from 1″ OD Solid Tubing, the high clearance radius bar should be one of the first additions to the Wildcat. Unlike the OEM straight bar, SuperATV’s high clearance radius arms give the needed strength and ground clearance your machine deserves. The simple, bolt-on kit comes with everything you need for a quick and easy install.
- 1″ OD Tubular Links
- Chromoly heims
- Available in Black or Green Powdercoat Finish
- 2 High Clearance bars for extreme ground clearance
- Simple, bolt-on kit
- Easy-to-follow instructions with pictures
Don’t risk a bent arm or getting hung up on a rock, ride assured that SuperATV’s high clearance radius arms will get you through the thickest mud and the rockiest trails.
Part Options Available
- RSL-AC-WC-001-02 : Black :: Arctic Cat Wildcat High Clearance Rear Radius Arms
- RSL-AC-WC-001-03 : Red :: Arctic Cat Wildcat High Clearance Rear Radius Arms
- RSL-AC-WC-001-12 : Green :: Arctic Cat Wildcat High Clearance Rear Radius Arms
TERMS OF WARRANTY
SuperATV provides the finest A-Arms in the market and offers a LIFETIME WARRANTY to go with it. If for any reason an arm bends, breaks, of fails we will replace it free of charge. Whether you pile it up or your buddy took it for an innocent test ride, we’ve got you covered.
Ball joints and tie rod ends are considered wear and tear items and do not carry a lifetime warranty.
Please note: All SuperATV products are warrantied to the original purchaser.
How to make a warranty claim?
All warranties MUST have a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number. Also, we cannot ship a new product until the warranty item has been inspected by a SuperATV employee.
1. Go to www.superatv.com. At the bottom of the page click Return Policy.
2. Complete the form to obtain an RGA number or call toll free 1-855-743-3427 for assistance.
3. Provide proof of purchase.
4. Provide proof of breakage. This should be done by returning the item to:
740 B Clifty Dr.
Madison, IN 47250
5. Write the RGA number on the box. Also include the RGA number, proof of purchase and any notes in the box.
6. Customer pays to ship the item to SuperATV and we pay to ship it back.
7. SuperATV will contact you within 24 business hours of receiving the broken item.
With all warranty claims, standard shipping services apply unless otherwise approved. If you need expedited shipping, please communicate to the Warranty Department and we will contact you with expedited shipping rates. We recommend that you keep your tracking number and shipment information.